More lufa.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

alxe24

I have not turned pens nor came over for the last few months. I developed alergies whith the pen making process so I will cut back for a while. Here are some pens that got order and since I'm not alergic to $$$ I took the job. Thanks for looking
Alex

20086189824_Red-Luffa-01.jpg

20086189839_Red-Luffa-02.jpg

2008618990_Ferrari-pen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TowMater

Nice looking pens.

Are your allergies skin, respiratory or both?

I developed an allergy to Rosewood, got a decent respirator and haven't had a problem since.

alxe24

Thank you all for your comments.

Originally posted by TowMater

Nice looking pens.

Are your allergies skin, respiratory or both?

I developed an allergy to Rosewood, got a decent respirator and haven't had a problem since.

Respiratory, I get a pretty bad congestion for a few days. I do dhave a trend shield, and the vac with a 4" hose but some time I still get it.
Originally posted by desertyellow

Nice pens.
What material did you use for the red one?

It is lufa sponge. This one did not come up with as much sponge as I would have like but still ok.
Originally posted by ligget

Awesome pens, however, I cannot see all the pen parts due to the black background![8D]
I did noticed that but since the pens are sold I went for the creative photo even though it hides a bit of them.

Regards,
Alex

bitshird

When you've done a creative job on two beautiful pens why not take a chance and get creative with the pics as well, your selling pens right??;)

sbell111

I don't know why you guys are bellyaching about the pics. You might note from his post that he made the pens to fill an order. Therefore, he likely only took the pics for our benefit.

The pens look great, by the way.

alxe24

Originally posted by sbell111

I don't know why you guys are bellyaching about the pics. You might note from his post that he made the pens to fill an order. Therefore, he likely only took the pics for our benefit.

The pens look great, by the way.

Thanks for the support.

Good thing I did not ask for a critique about the pictures. The photos are not dark by mistake, they are dark because I wanted them like that.
Here are the pictures lighter for you with the critical eye.I still like the dark ones. Go figure.

200862041916_Red-Luffa-LIGHTER.jpg

200862041852_Ferrari-pen-LIGHTER.jpg

Top Bottom