MORE E.P.R. SUCCESS!!! Ed's Poly Resin!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Here are the first 3 pens that I have made from the Polyester Resin blanks that I bought from YoYospin! I absolutly LOVE THIS MATERIAL!!! It does seem to make quite a bit bigger mess than wood, but cleanup is a snap! After Slowly rounding off the corners of the rough blanks, it seemed as if they just got easier and easier to turn! Almost like butter! As for the finish, They were simply wet sanded out to 12000 MM! That's it! It's AWESOME!
I do hope that Ed will be able to keep up with the demand of this stuff once everybody decides that they need to have some! Ed, I will be contacting you again within the next week so don't sell it all just yet!
[:p][^]
Anyway here they are, First the 2 Barons, and then the Slimline Phatty!

20055275112_Phatty%20EPR%20Baron.jpg

This next one I kinda screwed up on, so I cut some arbitrary coves, and sort of hid my goof up with the little O rings. It doesn't look that aweful, but it DOES have a pretty comfy feel to it!

20055275349_The%20Rings%20of%20Baron%20EPR.jpg

This next one IS MY FAVORITE!!! It is a Phatty Slimline done in an AMAZING Firery ORANGISH RED color with Sterling Silver everything except for the clip which is Black Enamel. Ed has mastered yet another art: Polyester Resin Casting! I mean it YoYospin, I'm going to be gettin a hold of you REAL SOON! I totally DIG THIS STUFF!

20055275738_Birdseye%20Fire%20EPR.jpg

Anyway that it for now. I just thought that I'd share this with everybody. I also wanted to say Thanks to Ed, for creating such great blanks! Take care,

Ben.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Ben, those look pretty cool! The brown one almost looks like a burl. And the O-ring one looks neat; I can see where you were headed with that, and had it been a more intentional design, I bet it would have been REALLY cool!

Ben

Thank you everyone for the awesome compliments, and THANK YOU again YoYospin, for the awesome blanks!!! Have a Happy and Safe Holiday weekend... Now it's time to make some pens!!!

Ben[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom