See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

I'm liking this closed end design more and more...Chocolate Mint set:
AcrylicSet_10d.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan

Ed, Your photography is as artful as your pens are beautiful. Every one is a signature of your control of color and composition. The material is amazing, your talents on the lathe are beyond compare and your photos are inspirations to the rest of us. I really like your double-ring detail where the kit joins the material and plan to (try and) emulate it on my next acrylic project.

Dan

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Dan
<br />Ed, Your photography is as artful as your pens are beautiful. Every one is a signature of your control of color and composition. The material is amazing, your talents on the lathe are beyond compare and your photos are inspirations to the rest of us. I really like your double-ring detail where the kit joins the material and plan to (try and) emulate it on my next acrylic project.

Dan

Ditto! [8D]

Fangar

Ed,

These really are great. I have some of the Choco-mint stuff from Pipemakers Emporium too. Have not had a chance to get to it yet.

Fangar

Ed, the photography is excellent and the craftsmanship superb. I'm still trying to make decent beads; someday I hope I'll get there. These closed end pens are just too good looking. I am definitely going to make a pin chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom