mold max 30

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

How many pen blank molds can I make out of a gallon of mold max 30. I need approx 1/4 of it for a different purpose, but see I can buy 1 gallon for twices the price of a sample order.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

It depends on the size of the moulds you make and on what you make your wall and floor thicknesses. I get approximately 6 or 7 multi-cavity moulds that will fit in a standard pressure pot. If you want to make a number of different size moulds you can use the calculator that SmoothOn have to get a better idea of how much goop to mix. It is below the Technical Bulletins and MSDS links under the column "How much do I need?".

firewhatfire

got pics of those molds?

It depends on the size of the moulds you make and on what you make your wall and floor thicknesses. I get approximately 6 or 7 multi-cavity moulds that will fit in a standard pressure pot. If you want to make a number of different size moulds you can use the calculator that SmoothOn have to get a better idea of how much goop to mix. It is below the Technical Bulletins and MSDS links under the column "How much do I need?".

Curly

They are similar to the resin saver moulds. Nothing special or unusual.

Attachments

• image-102602003.jpg
    image-102602003.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 168
Top Bottom