Mix And Match Bowls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Here are a couple more big 10.25" diameter mix and match fruit bowls I finished off this morning.

404195885.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

Those are very nice. Wow. You must have a lot of patience.

Thanks for all the comments.

Actually they require very little patience compared to some other forms of woodworking I have done.

I have only been showing a few of my bowls in this site.

I just did a head count and these two bring it to exactly 30 more since I sold 30 at a 4 hour sale on a Sunday afternoon in a little village fun day setting. It wasn't even a regular craft sale but they let me set up a table for fifteen bucks.

There are only 3 or 4 craft sales in this area before Christmas. Rest of the year practically nothing. I just found out that one for December 1st is already booked solid so I had to go on the cancellation list.

I am going check out dates and availability of the others and book them if I can.

I have to get busy and make a whole bunch of smaller plain and simple ones now from either a solid piece or one simple lamination . 7 or 8 inch ones that sell between $10.00 and $20.00 because those are by far the best sellers compared to the big ten inch $25... to $39.00 ones I have made lately.

Top Bottom