Mirrored Bands of Banded Ivory Segments!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reiddog1

Tim,
Congrats on the pen and the home page photo. You have set the bar high for us to follow. New to turning, I am amazed at the level of talent found on this site. You Sir, with the scallops, knife concept, and now this; truly amazing!! Thank you for sharing your talent and giving incite to your processes. If I may, I heard talk about a black pen to match. Wouldn't it be really cool to completely reverse the scheme with black and brass with corresponding hardware? Just an idea, but I'm sure you will do it justice no matter how you do it. Congrats again on your success shipmate!!

wiset1

Tim,
Congrats on the pen and the home page photo. You have set the bar high for us to follow. New to turning, I am amazed at the level of talent found on this site. You Sir, with the scallops, knife concept, and now this; truly amazing!! Thank you for sharing your talent and giving incite to your processes. If I may, I heard talk about a black pen to match. Wouldn't it be really cool to completely reverse the scheme with black and brass with corresponding hardware? Just an idea, but I'm sure you will do it justice no matter how you do it. Congrats again on your success shipmate!!

Finding brass this thick locally would pose a problem, but it sure would look good! I'll have to look into it to see what I can find around here or online. It has crossed my mind, but for now I'll use up the stock of aluminum I have to see what else I can do:biggrin: Thanks for the feedback...who know's it may be sooner than later if I can find it.

EarlD

Congratulations

Congratulations on the front page!!! Very well deserved. Wonderful work.

Earl

drgoretex

Gorgeous pen! You are convincing me to try some aluminum accents - you sure have made some incredible pens with that technique!

Ken

PS - And congrats on front page! Well deserved.

wiset1

Thanks again everyone for the feedback! Just hope I can come up with another winner one of these days :biggrin:

Top Bottom