Minnesota Snow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Well it looks like it is starting to gear up for winter here in the upper Midwest. News reports show eastern Minnesota getting up to 10" of that nasty white stuff. Sounds like it is heavy snow too with limbs breaking and power outages.

So this is a little reminder to all of us that are getting a little older and are not as in shape as we were in our 20s. If you go out to shovel pace yourself. Don't over do it as shoveling snow tends to increase heart issues.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

They were calling 6 - 8 this morning. The video I saw online showed a total white-out.

I'm so ready for winter. Gotta pay off the plow... :biggrin:

ericw95

Had 7" at my place on the south side of the metro as of 10 am. It is still coming down and it is H-E-A-V-Y. Have gotten another 2-3" since and it is not scheduled to end until Sunday sometime.

workinforwood

We've had snow in Northern Michigan 3 weeks or more ago already. Last weekend even Cleveland got 2". I'm pretty much ready for it. I don't mind snow, I just don't like the cold air and especially the cold wind. I think we probably get more snow than Minnesota thanks to being trapped between the great lakes, but way less bone chilling cold.

ctubbs

All you Yankees are lucky. You get snow, nice pretty white light plowable snow. Here we get ice. BOO HISS! Power outages, roads closed for days at a time, trees down everywhere. Nasty! I'll take some snow anytime over ice. Now, of course, I 'm not a big fan of 2 feet of snow at a time either!:redface::wink::biggrin:
Just be careful out there clearing and driving. Even where you are used to it, the other guy can still take you out. God bless.
Charles

Pepsi

Chuck your just trying to rub it in aren't you? But that's OK we'll deal with the snow.
Remember you have to deal with all of the hurricanes. Not wishing you any bad luck.
Hey have good day, We all miss you up here in the cold country. Take care.
Al

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck your just trying to rub it in aren't you? But that's OK we'll deal with the snow.
Remember you have to deal with all of the hurricanes. Not wishing you any bad luck.
Hey have good day, We all miss you up here in the cold country. Take care.
Al
Just offering some options Al ! :biggrin: Don't know WHY I waited so long and, did all that shoveling. A hurricane will be a good enough reason to come back to Indy and visit everyone. :biggrin: You stay warm now !!

Top Bottom