Mini-Gloat PSI VS Lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tn-Steve

I know it's not the "Left Handed, Offset, Reverse Rotation Wizjobber" but I finally managed to get a deal. Was over on Amazon and found a NEW PSI VS Lathe for 170 Bucks from Wild Bills Trading Company (210 with shipping). He only had 1, and I jumped on it. It's new in box so I'm a happy camper this afternoon.

Steve W

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tn-Steve

Don't count your gloats before they hatch

Well, I got an Email from Wild Bills Trading company, that while they were getting ready to ship my lathe, he noticed that the box looked damaged, opened it up, found that it must have been dropped, because the bed was cracked. That was the only one he had, and isn't likely to get more. :mad:

Oh well, back to the hunt. Maybe I'll try and track down a Steel City. My local WoodCraft shop says that they are discontinued, but I know I can find them on line. (Just hate the idea of paying a 25% shipping charge on it)

Steve W.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
That's the pits!:frown: At least they spotted it before they shipped it to you. Keep an eye out on Amazon. Lots of times they have good deals with free shipping. I got my Delta floor stand drill press from them with free shipping, every where else wanted $70 shipping.

Tn-Steve

Back in Business

That's the pits!:frown: At least they spotted it before they shipped it to you. Keep an eye out on Amazon. Lots of times they have good deals with free shipping. I got my Delta floor stand drill press from them with free shipping, every where else wanted $70 shipping.

Well, I guess the "Tool-Gods" must have felt sorry for me, today Amazon dropped the price on the PSI VS Lathe by about 35 bucks and tossed in Free Shipping. :bananen_smilies104: Of course I ended up spending more money than before, since I needed some chisels too, but they were also SuperSaver Shipping and on sale. What the heck, it's the end of the year, and I had a few shekels left in the coin purse, and it's for my mental health.

Steve W

Top Bottom