Mine Eyes Hath Seen The Glory Of A Turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc53

Hi Guys,

I hate to get all so mushy, but that’s how I felt when I watched Bill Baumbeck's tape early this morning, I know I told Dario that I may not get to it until possibly on Monday. [:I]

As you see I could not hold out until then, So once the house got quiet I sneaked out and turn it on which was about 1:30 am this morning but got sleepy and stopped it, however I started it again around 6:00am. [xx(]

I must say it was very slow, so simple and meticulous and that’s exactly what I need, but needless to say after I went to bed following the first half, I tossed and “turned†all night [|)]

Well, I will be doing this again until ‘chicken grow teeth’! I have a few questions to asked but I will do this later. Anyway, this is just to tell ya’ll that… Mine Eyes Hath Seen The Glory Of A Turning Of A Pen! :D[8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

I finally got a chance to work on my pen last night for the first time is several weeks. I worked on it until 5:00am. Once you get the fever, sleep becomes a casualty.

Dario

I too sleep around 2am when the turning bug bites [;)][:D]

When I am good, I get to go inside the house around midnight...ofcourse this happens about twice a week only.

arioux

When I am good, I get to go inside the house around midnight...ofcourse this happens about twice a week only.

Twicew a week only !!!![:0][:X]

And you get to turn until 2:00[:0]

Don't tell me that was a complaint!!![:D]

Alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom