Mike Redburn Special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SerenityWoodWorks

Ok so I gave the guy a few weeks and I guess he didnt want to brag..So I will for him....My wifes friend was given a pendent for Christmas that had her intials and the name of her kids on it, it was laser cut from stainless steel and was about an inch across....My wife of course loved the idea but did comment on the "rough" look of it....Got me thinking...and email was fired off to Mike Redburn at Silverpenparts asking him if he could design and make me what I want. Well he did and through a few emails he nailed it and gave me what I wanted in Sterling silver and much larger than the other persons. When Mike told me the price I was blown away and said..make me 2 one for the wife and one for the MIL for Mother's Day. Thank you Mike...

Attachments

• silver pendant 1 (800x610).jpg
    silver pendant 1 (800x610).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 321
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Too cool !!! I love Mike's work too.
One of his pens is in the top five of all the pens I've ever seen on this site. :)

jttheclockman

One of his pens is in the top five of all the pens I've ever seen on this site. :)

Here is a list I would love to see. This coming from a man whose pens are I bet easily in everyones top 5 list.:) Care to share???

To the pendants. They are first rate. Nicely done and a nice tribute. I am sure they will be well recieved.

I would be very interested in your opinion of the other four. Not a competition but for some reason the rat has a keen eye. You can PM me the other 4 and I will keep it close to the vest as I know the Rat is also very modest

Last edited:
Top Bottom