Midwest Penturners Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The 10th Midwest Penturners Gathering will be held on April 7 & 8, 2017 at the Comfort Inn and Suites, Wadsworth, Ohio. This event attracts pen turners from all over, as far away as Texas! Please bookmark www.http://midwestpenturnersgathering.weebly.com/ and check it often for up to date information about the MPG. The MPG can also be found on Facebook.

Vendors:

The MPG is taking applications from vendors to set up at this years event. The vending fee is $25 and the donation of a door prize. You will receive a 6 foot table and admission for two. Electricity is available on a first come basis. If you would like to considered as a vendor at the 2017 MPG email mpgvendors@gmail.com.

Prizes:

The MPG will give away a variety of prizes! You can keep track of the growing list of prizes by checking the "MPG Prize Donors" page of the MPG website. If you would like to have your business or name included as a supporter of the MPG please email MPGPrizeDonations@gmail.com.

We are planning a fun-filled weekend for MPG attendees that will include very informative demonstrations and "hands-on" opportunities. View the IAP Collection and put some faces to the names of your on-line, pen turning buddies. Keep an eye on the webpage, registration will start soon! We hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Perry and Roger:

Sorry Perry :redface:!

Augusta - Wadsworth = 805 miles
Buchanan - Wadsworth = 670 miles

However, is Roger taking a "non-google" best route???
Is Roger flying???

But, both will be welcomed and I look forward to shaking your hands again!

Time to think on the demos.

pianomanpj

Perry and Roger:

Sorry Perry :redface:!

Augusta - Wadsworth = 805 miles
Buchanan - Wadsworth = 670 miles

However, is Roger taking a "non-google" best route???
Is Roger flying???

But, both will be welcomed and I look forward to shaking your hands again!

Time to think on the demos.

I prefer driving, and I travel exclusively by using Google Maps - hard to imagine using atlases anymore! :biggrin:

Top Bottom