Mid Atlantic Penturners Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

I'll have a talk with the wife. Maybe if I bring the epileptic pup with me I can come. She has a bad time if I don't come home each night. And the wife too. ;)

Mike, if you are able to make it, please bring a couple of your dichroic glass blanks for sale. (But don't tell anyone - this is just between you and me. Shhh...):wink:

Boy, wish I could make the trip.... I could do one of those 3 birds, a bush and a rock thing.... attend the MAPG, swing by the old ancestral home place and visit my wife's best friend all in the same week.... Appomatax isn't too far from Richmond, and my mother's family owned a place there where rumor has it Grant made his headquarters when he took Lee's surrender... My wife's best friend lives in Annapolis, just a few hours further and if we were that close, she'd want to make the trip..... we would rather make the MidWest gather... the wife is from Champagne/Urbana and our grand kids live there, so that would work better for us...

But I have a show the weekend of the MAPG and the MPG is canceled this year.

Russianwolf

I'll have a talk with the wife. Maybe if I bring the epileptic pup with me I can come. She has a bad time if I don't come home each night. And the wife too. ;)

Mike, if you are able to make it, please bring a couple of your dichroic glass blanks for sale. (But don't tell anyone - this is just between you and me. Shhh...):wink:

hopefully it'll warm up enough to do some casting before then. Otherwise Dawn has everything right now, but it looks like Exotics is coming so maybe you could persuade her to bring them along.

They even have a couple with those weird bubbles I posted about a while back.

I need to start working on Liquid Rainbow blanks soon.

walshjp17

I received a reply shortly after I registered. Might take a little while if the registration chair has a day job :biggrin:

PTownSubbie

Should I have gotten an email acknowledging my registration, when I did the registration online?:confused:

Stephen,

There is no auto reply. Either Bruce or Philip will get back with you I am sure. If you don't hear something within the next couple days, contact them or me.

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Top Bottom