Mexican Agate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it early this morning. The blank is from Dawn and Ed at Exotic Blanks. It's Mexican Agate on a Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball. Definitely have to use really sharp tools! Used black nickel tubes. I really like this blank. It is fiery and beautiful. The pictures don't really capture the depth to this blank. I've made another one on a Navigator Fountain Pen but I wanted to try a Rollerball. Sanded from 150 to 600 grit, MM (wet) from 1200 to 12000 and finished with HUT Plastic Polish and Ren wax. Thank you so much for taking the time to look! Doc:)

Attachments

• Mexican Agate on Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball_2.jpg
    Mexican Agate on Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball_2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 210
  • Mexican Agate on Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball.jpg
    Mexican Agate on Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Mexican Agate on Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball_1.jpg
    Mexican Agate on Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 282
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Great job and you must have been up real early to do this. I am still waiting for them to get some more of that stuff in. Makes for a sharp looking pen. Thanks for showing.

Jon-wx5nco

That looks good! I just read the description on Ed's site about that blank. There aren't many that have "keep your tools scary sharp and patience is a must" in the title. Good job!

ctubbs

Wonderful pen. I truly hate to say this, but a work of art such as that should be exihibited behind heavy Lexan. That is just too beautiful to carry. Sorry Doc.
Charles

Top Bottom