Mesa Pens~Millefiori Polymer Clay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

RussianWolfe thank you it was quite the surprise, I didnt even know how you got there.

Keith~I havent written the tutorial yet but I wanted to explain a bit how it is done.

bitshird

I've always sort of looked down my nose at Polymer Clay pens, but you really opened my eyes to some rare beauty. Thank you for showing these wonderful creations.

Toni

Ken~WOW that was an honest comment to make, but you are right many people put it down because its a man-made clay, also has the reputation its for kids. Guess I am a kid at heart. Thank you for the complement I love what i do.

Russianwolf

Ken~WOW that was an honest comment to make, but you are right many people put it down because its a man-made clay, also has the reputation its for kids. Guess I am a kid at heart. Thank you for the complement I love what i do.

I think the other reason is that people associate it with the bic pen wraps that look very wierd to most. By putting them on the tubes of component pens they look 100000000 time better.

chriselle

I've always sort of looked down my nose at Polymer Clay pens, but you really opened my eyes to some rare beauty. Thank you for showing these wonderful creations.

Well, I'm glad Ken said it first..:wink:

In the same complex as my pen shop there is a lady with a PC art business and I was always impressed with her work...to a degree. I have also been quietly lurking around the various PC threads that have popped up around here lately but still......nah..not for me. BUT today I log in and BAMM there are these absolutely wonderful pieces adorning the cover page.....SPRING has SPRUNG !! Fantastic work! I can't wait to get a glimpse into your creative process in rendering these stunning works.

Thanks for sharing,

Chris

Freethinker

I second that......most of the clay pens I've seen in the past were pretty ho-hum.....

...but THESE...??

WOW. Simply a work of art.

Incredibly beautiful. My highest compliments to the artist, Toni.

Top Bottom