Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

I hadn't turned a pen in several years, but was involved with IAP starting back in 2005.

Someone posted a "Bold Action Rifle" pen on FB, and my son made a comment... so I figured I'd turn a couple. (Then son number 2 asks for several pens for Christmas at work... )

So, I cleaned up the shop a bit, dusted off my lathe (shame on me!), and wacked out a couple of bolt actions. They turned out rather nicely! (possibly pictures to follow)

So, this post is not only to say thanks to IAP and it's members for the training I've received over the years, but to tell new turners that IAP makes many many things possible. The skill, imagination, and creativity here can be matched no where else... and one can make some very lasting friendships here too!!

So, Merry Christmas to all, and here's wishing all of us a great 2013.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druid

Merry Christmas Michael to you and your family... & welcome back! Its nice to hear from you again. We should get together sometime soon since we do not live far from one another.

Jim

MDWine

Thanks for the comments everyone! It is really nice to see so many folks "from the old days"!!

I'd love a "get-together" some time Jim, that would be a blast! I might even make some "show-n-tell" between now and then.

Let's think about something after the first of the year! ??

Top Bottom