.....Masking Tape

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

........wraps this Berea Chrome/SatinChrome hardware kit. I used torn strips of masking tape that I then tinted, cured, CA'd, cured and the poured and turned. I find it a interesting looking pen. I remember doing this sort of application around a old wine bottle many years ago that I then used for a candle holder. The late 60's were very fun years! Hope you like em'. As always, C~N~C's are AOK. Thanks and be well......Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 233
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

carlmorrell

I never cease to be amazed at the creativity. I have seen plenty of cheap pens taped to a string in attempts to keep them from wandering. Who would have thought pen & masking tape, turn out to be something beautiful!

plantman

Jan; It is always a wonder how the simplest of materials can be made into a work of art if one can think beyond it's boundarys !! Very sharp looking pen. I remember those days of paper tearing and Deco-Podge. Jim S

MIKL

that has some great character, well done, thats one that i never would have considered

OK so now that's - Aluminum Tape and masking tape, whos up for packing tape and electrical tape:biggrin:

thanks for showing

MIK

Top Bottom