Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Turned it this A.M. Had fun. Found Marla's beautiful Red, White and Blue Feathers. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers.jpg
    Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 478
  • Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers_1.jpg
    Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers_1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 339
  • Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers_2.jpg
    Marla's Red, White and Blue Feathers_2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 325
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Thanks so much for the kind words. Marla's blanks are beautiful and fun to turn and finish. They are so vivid in color and it amazes me how precise and exacting she is with her work!! Doc

76winger

Awesome pen! Can't wait to get my hands on some more of those myself. They just really look amazing when completed.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Rick P

I have got to try one of these once it gets warm enough to cast. I have boxes full of colorful feathers for fly tying that I will probably never use here. Our fish are pretty hung up on pinks, cream red and white or realistic surface patterns.

PenPal

Morning here Doc,

Marla really got down on those blanks what I like is your part as well including the detailed photography really complements Marlas creations with Pete.

The cap at first Blush commands attention the out of the pocket the colours reverse in importance something for everyone, sometimes we sacrifice either the upper or the lower half or cant decide which is the most important. No doubts here.

Delightful , Elegant, Colourful, precice positioning as Ben said, amongst the best photographed of these Marlas pen blanks I have seen to date.

A revelation mate, well done.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom