Marksmen Pen Review ( rollerball)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I finally got around turning a blank for the relatively new Stainless Steel Marksmen Roller ball pen Kit. I had a Jeff Powell "Iceland" pen blank and wanted to try it out with the new pen kit.
In short, I love this new Kit. Whoever designed the kit must have been a penturner as the quality and fit of the parts is terrific.The design has some really unique features:

1) There is NO PLASTIC in this kit .... anywhere
2) The clip placement is secured from any movement by being press fit into a notch in the cap.
3) The grooves are both metal on the cap end and the pen end allowing a tight fit when the parts are screwed together. There is no lossening or wiggling of the pen cap at all.
4) The Metal disk comes in a couple of designs but it can easily be replaced with a piece of plain stainless steel or silver which can be personally engraved by any jeweler or a semi precious stone can pimp it out more if desired.

THe height is slightly taller than a Junior Gent II and has a longer lower barrel as one can see in my comparison photo.

This pen is all Quality and machined well, I will definately be buying more. The price is steep... BUT it is MADE IN THE USA.... so I dont mind paying extra for that quality.

John

Attachments

• photo50.JPG
    photo50.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 352
  • photo51.JPG
    photo51.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 347
Top Bottom