MARKING BLANKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drcal

Here is just an FYI---nothing sifnificant, just a useful bit of info.

For those of you who label blanks with a white out correction pen, Liquid Paper has a new white correction pen called "Click Correct" and it is wonderful. Because it is so easy to use, I used it all morning in my shop. Unlike the others which you have to shake and sqeeze, this one is retractable, so all you do is click and write.

Carmen
Tampa Bay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Here is just an FYI---nothing sifnificant, just a useful bit of info.

For those of you who label blanks with a white out correction pen, Liquid Paper has a new white correction pen called "Click Correct" and it is wonderful. Because it is so easy to use, I used it all morning in my shop. Unlike the others which you have to shake and sqeeze, this one is retractable, so all you do is click and write.

Carmen
Tampa Bay

I wonder if you could make a wooden or acrylic housing for it. Sorta like modifying a pentel?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sefali

I wonder if you could make a wooden or acrylic housing for it. Sorta like modifying a pentel?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha. First thing that popped into my head - "I woder how long before we see one on here, in a brand new suit." :biggrin:

Top Bottom