Mardi Gras Acrylic Chip Titanium Jr. Gentleman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made this pen early this morning. It was made from a generous freebie blank from Dawn and Ed at Exotic Blanks. I believe the blank is called Mardi Gras Acrylic Chip...I think..maybe... Nevertheless, made it on a Titanium Jr. Gentleman. I tried different ways of taking the picture to show the beautiful acrylic flakes but I think I fell short of that goal. Turned easily. Sanded to 600 grit, MM to 12000 grit and HUT Plastic Polish. As always, comments are welcome and thank you so much for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Mardi Gras Acrylic Chip Titanium Jr. Gentleman_3.jpg
    Mardi Gras Acrylic Chip Titanium Jr. Gentleman_3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 295
  • Mardi Gras Acrylic Chip Titanium Jr. Gentleman_2.jpg
    Mardi Gras Acrylic Chip Titanium Jr. Gentleman_2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Very nice, fit and finish look spot on and the photo is nice and sharp too, if perhaps just a touch dark on the sides. That pen just screams for a custom finial to match the blank. Easy to do, even after it's assembled. Drop me a pm if you are interested or have any questions.

Skye

Freebie blank?! I can't wait to see a pen made with the blank you actually paid for!

Looks great, very eye catching pen

PR_Princess

WOW! Doc that one turned out really superb!!
You got great depth on that blank, and your photos (as always!) are knock outs!!

I know this blank is a bit translucent. Might I ask, did you paint the tubes black?

wizard

WOW! Doc that one turned out really superb!!
You got great depth on that blank, and your photos (as always!) are knock outs!!

I know this blank is a bit translucent. Might I ask, did you paint the tubes black?

Dawn, Thank you for the compliment! Yes, I painted the tubes matte black.
Regards, Doc

Top Bottom