March 21st meeting information

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

timben

Hi All,
I dont think I will be up for the trip Sunday...long story, but I got pretty sick a week and a half ago. Ended up up at Concord Hospital ER monday A.M. dehydrated and kidneys shut down. Just got home last night after being on IV all week.
The good news is that my kidney function is almost back to normal, but I still feel pretty weak.
I know this is short notice, but perhaps someone else would like to take my place.
Best Regards,
Tim Benjamin

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Hi All,
I dont think I will be up for the trip Sunday...long story, but I got pretty sick a week and a half ago. Ended up up at Concord Hospital ER monday A.M. dehydrated and kidneys shut down. Just got home last night after being on IV all week.
The good news is that my kidney function is almost back to normal, but I still feel pretty weak.
I know this is short notice, but perhaps someone else would like to take my place.
Best Regards,
Tim Benjamin
Just worry about getting better, there will be other meetings. Take care of yourself first. Feel better.

pensbydesign

if i,m not mistaken i don't see anybody bring napkins which i can bring along a dessert or any other suggestions. i can bring a fold up table to put food on ti if needed.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Charlie,
You need a time out. Go sit in the corner and stop being mean to Jerry. He is trying to facilitate whatever that means. I think it is something important.

clthayer

I say we can all wipe our mouths an blow our noses on charlies sleeves.

btw, I picked up a case of hot organic salsa and a case of fire roasted organic salsa from work...Im mixing supervisor so I really do make the stuff. Do I need to bring chips too?

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I say we can all wipe our mouths an blow our noses on charlies sleeves.

btw, I picked up a case of hot organic salsa and a case of fire roasted organic salsa from work...Im mixing supervisor so I really do make the stuff. Do I need to bring chips too?

I will bring some chips

DAVIDDECHRISTOPHER

Local Chapter Leader
Hi All
Sorry I dident make the meeting Sunday the 21'st I was in the hospital at U Mass Worchester with Celluitus in my face I look like Rudolfe that was takled by a cat, bear, and aligator.
hope to see all at the next meeting.
Dave

Top Bottom