MAPG Demonstrators and Vendors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Going!! I have a lake house hr & 1/2 away from there. Who wants to be my new friend(s).

me me me me :biggrin:

The misses and i are coming.
I have but 1 suggestion, i have never met anyone from this site, what do you think about name tags with our screen name on it along with our real name?

We are planning on name tags. Those that pre-register will get a registration package. Include your IAP name with registration and we will include them on the name tags.

Pre-register at www.midatlanticpen.com

Look forward to seeing you all!

Thanks Fred
did just that, i had over looked that somehow.
Thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Going!! I have a lake house hr & 1/2 away from there. Who wants to be my new friend(s).

me me me me :biggrin:

The misses and i are coming.
I have but 1 suggestion, i have never met anyone from this site, what do you think about name tags with our screen name on it along with our real name?

We are planning on name tags. Those that pre-register will get a registration package. Include your IAP name with registration and we will include them on the name tags.

Pre-register at www.midatlanticpen.com

Look forward to seeing you all!

Can I have "Edicehouse" and "Captain Awesome"?

10 weeks to MAPG!

Well folks, the time is growing nearly quickly. We have just a 10 more weeks to go before all the fun begins at our first annual Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering in Glen Allen, VA, on May 17&18.

Are you gonna miss out on this great opportunity to meet many IAP folks?

Pre-register today - Contact Us - Register

Thanks to Bruce Robbins for designing this new MAPG logo.

799ba113c580ee139d6e1e122268a0b5_89gx.jpg

PTownSubbie

We are working the details of the contests....Yes...there will be contests.

Get started on your pens now. The total contests will be dependent upon the number of prizes we get donated.

These are some of the events we are planning for right now:
Blank Exchange (Purchased/Self Poured/Wood)
Pen In The Hat (PITH) exchange
Freestyle pen contest
Segmented pen contest
Beginner pen contest

Right now, I have contacted all the vendors or blank makers that I could find. If you make blanks or want to donate any products to be raffled off to fellow penmakers, please contact me.

Thanks to all those vendors that have stepped up and offered prizes! You will be recognized soon on our website!

edicehouse

I am going to see if my assistant wants to go with me. (My 7 year old, she might even enter the noob pen contest, with her very first pen made by herself, well except for the cutting with a saw).

Top Bottom