man made material blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have a box of man made blanks 17 typical length and 22 shorts. Most of the shorts will do single bbl pens like Le Roi Elegant but a couple of them might only work for something like a bolt action or other short blank application. A few are pre-drilled for Le Roi Elegant size and a couple are pre-drilled for 7mm

The full length blanks about half are suitible for 7mm the rest will do for most applications one is a worthless wood blank. Two are water pipe but the rest are normal man made acrylic or resin.

No picture but I will let them all go for $27.65 shipped to USA. I promise that you'll be happy if you get them. ONE ONLY. First response here gets them. PayPal only for payment. Claim here and send me your email and mailing address via PM and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

Rockytime

I have a box of man made blanks 17 typical length and 22 shorts. Most of the shorts will do single bbl pens like Le Roi Elegant but a couple of them might only work for something like a bolt action or other short blank application. A few are pre-drilled for Le Roi Elegant size and a couple are pre-drilled for 7mm

The full length blanks about half are suitible for 7mm the rest will do for most applications one is a worthless wood blank. Two are water pipe but the rest are normal man made acrylic or resin.

No picture but I will let them all go for $27.65 shipped to USA. I promise that you'll be happy if you get them. ONE ONLY. First response here gets them. PayPal only for payment. Claim here and send me your email and mailing address via PM and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

I'll buy them if still available.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi - PM me your paypal email and your mailing address and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Top Bottom