Maj'K Blanks Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Exoticblanks.com and Maj'K blanks are running a contest. Make your most beautiful pen using Maj'K blanks, post it on their facebook page to enter. I am encouraging you also to put it on The International Association of Penturners (IAP) Show Off Your Pen section. Please include "Maj'K" in the title. Please post if you back painted, painted the tube, used white tube, or what ever information you can.

These blanks are difficult to photograph, so keep that in mind. We are looking for photo's to be able to show off the pens. Fit, Finish, etc will all be judged. We will also look at how appealing the photo is.

To enter order your Maj'K blanks available only at exoticblanks.com, pick out your kit (or kitless if you wish) and get turning. At least one Maj'K Pen Blanks prize pack will be awarded. 21 enters more will be awarded. You can enter as many as you want, keep in mind we are looking for pens to show off the blanks, and promote them. (If you order 60 Maj'K blanks you don't have to submit a picture, I will send you a prize pack above what is being offered in the contest once verified by Ed & Dawn. LOL).

Please post the pictures of the pens as soon as you can.

Once a picture is submitted we reserve the right to use it to promote exoticblanks and Maj'K blanks.

I was going to end this the end of the month, but figured that last weekend might help some out, recover from the candy rush.

Any questions, please let us know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

What about us poor folk who are wary of FB's ever-changing security and privacy policies to have an account? Is there an alternative way to enter? Google+?

edicehouse

Post the picture in here I would say. Also in SOYP and have Maj'K in the title. Is there any problem with the Ed B?

edicehouse

562324_10151878564413698_370954935_n.jpg

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If you are like me and consider yourself a pretty good penmaker and a LOUSY photographer, I hope to get you a little technical advice!!

There are many good photographers on IAP. So, keep your eyes on this thread:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f211/photo-question-115200/
I sincerely hope it will give all of us some hints on how to photograph blanks that don't seem to want to "show their true colors" to the camera.

We shall see how this develops!!! (pun intended)

Ed B

edicehouse

Ed B. I want to hear the "pictures don't give a good showing of the finished pen!" so I know we are not the only ones!

edicehouse

Just a reminder to all, a little over 2 weeks until this contest is finished. Please get your photo's submitted.

Top Bottom