Majestic from my Demo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Did a demo a couple weeks ago at our Carolina penturners meeting on how I do my Majestic mods. To save time I turned the barrels from Azurite/Malachite TruStone. I showed the group the barrels and from there asked what accent TruStone to use and everyone voted to use banded Malachite for the clip and finials. Here's the finished product. Had alot of fun showing my methods to remove all the parts and how I go about turning the replacements. Everything's MM to 12000 and polished with PlastX. Thanks for looking and any and all comments welcomed!

Attachments

• 102_9002.jpg
    102_9002.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 102_9005.jpg
    102_9005.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 102_9007.jpg
    102_9007.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

I would say this pen looked better in person, but you do a really good job of shooting your pens. It is however a BEAUTIFUL pen.

Brooks803

I would say this pen looked better in person, but you do a really good job of shooting your pens. It is however a BEAUTIFUL pen.

My camera does an ok job of taking pics, but a friend of mine just bought a really nice dslr and she said I can use it whenever to take pics of my pens. That'll come in handy since I want super nice ones for my website. It does look much better in person...I will totally agree on that one.

Man that thing is spot on. Can't find any faults with it.

Wow...Thanks! I was reading your other thread on meeting up in SC and this pen was made at my demo this past meeting at woodzone. Everyone there got themselves involved with the processes of making this pen. I hope you're able to make it to some of the upcoming meetings!

Skye

Ditto. I know I'll be out of town for the next one, but as soon as the one after it is scheduled I'll do my best to clear my schedule!

Top Bottom