Magnetic Necklace

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randywa

Anyone want to give input on the PSI ( or comparable) Magnetic Necklace? In particular I was curious about the size, is it user friendly, and the weight of wearing it. Is it too small to use easily or too heavy to comfortably wear all day?
Any info is good info. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

I have made, and sold, about a dozen of these. Nice kit, has a little bling, and attracts attendtion. Comments from customers - a little heavy. The chain may be a little long for some people. All of mine that sold have been acrylic, I have one in wood that has been in stock for a while. Sells good to nurses, teachers, and retail sales staff.

I try to use lighter acrylics on these. I did one in tru-stone, it was heavy.

randywa

Thanks for the info. I hasn't thought about the chain .I know a guinea pig, I mean nice lady I think I'll try one out on.

The size is good, the chain is decent, the weight is good but the magnet is not strong enough. I can see lots of those pens falling to the ground.
I have sold 3 of the 5 I bought. It took around 7 months to do so.

PenMan1

My problem with these is that the magnet is not strong enough to keep the pen in place.
I have refunded all of the ones I made except one and I have discontinued selling them. More trouble than they are worth for me.

76winger

I haven't had any feedback on the use of them from customers who've purchased mine, but they always seem to sell quickly when I get a couple made and listed. One person has bought two and is even requesting more so she has a selection of colors for every occasion.

DJS588

I wonder if it would be worth trying something like the PSI "Clip-on" Pen Kit, and exchange the clip for a chain, and use a magnetic jewelery chain connector (from Arthritis aid sites)?

Top Bottom