Magenta BEB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Last week I had posted for help in finding 2 magenta BEB blanks for a special order. This is the color of the ones I had ordered that were supposed to be magenta. These colors are as close to the actual pen color as I could get them. These first ones are slightly more violet/purple and the second one are more pink.
20063271339_Mag1.jpg

I knew that would not work since they looked notheing like the one the client picked out. Thanks to Reed43, who sent me two from his stock. They turned out like this.
200632713524_Mag2.jpg

The reason for the 2 blanks was because the client wanted chrome pen with a gel pen or rollerball. I knew when she placed the order that I could replace the standard Parker refill of the Cigar with a gel, that's what I first showed her. It wasn't till after I got home that I remembered the PF would also take the Parker style gell. We'll see this week which one she selects.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Both sets are very nice and pretty colors. But they are definitely different too! One of the problems with dyed woods I guess. You matched them with nice kits too!

reed43

When BB first recieved the BEB Magenta blanks I got 20 of them. These two are some that were left over that I had not turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom