Lou's nibs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fafow

Lou,

I have used your steel flex nibs in two fountain pens (both Barons) and the owners raved over how they loved the nib. Both are Mont Blanc fans and one is an avid collector of fountain pens. Neither sees a need to go with the 18k gold nib. One said the steel flex is like driving a finely tuned sports car. It is a bit harder but writes really well and fast and clean. Kudos to your nibs!!!! (and I don't want to see this taken over by those who have a problem seeing the difference between the letter "d" and the letter "p", and you know who you are)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lou,

I have used your steel flex nibs in two fountain pens (both Barons) and the owners raved over how they loved the nib. Both are Mont Blanc fans and one is an avid collector of fountain pens. Neither sees a need to go with the 18k gold nib. One said the steel flex is like driving a finely tuned sports car. It is a bit harder but writes really well and fast and clean. Kudos to your nibs!!!! (and I don't want to see this taken over by those who have a problem seeing the difference between the letter "d" and the letter "p", and you know who you are)

I believe the P was replacing a B, how did D enter the conversation, unless he had DIBS!!!

Enquiring minds...............................

Top Bottom