lots of shop time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cnccutter

cnccutter

I love holidays. I got to spend all day in the shop making fun things with no guilt at all. I got a lot of pens turned for an upcoming show and I even had time to make the pen display racks I've needed to do forever. yipee!!

Erik

Attachments

• pen rack.jpg
    pen rack.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 541
  • pen racks.jpg
    pen racks.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 244
  • pen rack empty.jpg
    pen rack empty.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I love the pen stand. I've been trying to find a design I can quickly put together, but haven't found one I'm happy with. You have a nice looking stand right there.

cnccutter

Thanks mark.

I have wanted a pen stand that is something other than the acrylic ones that are most prevalent. the few wood ones i have seen seem to be china cheap knock offs. these turned out good enough I think I'll post them in the business classifieds and see what happens. I need to finalize the design and get the best price on materials I can so I can keep the price in line and fair. probably take a few weeks. I'll see about offering them in maybe two sizes and maybe two woods??... we'll see

Erik

I love the pen stand. I've been trying to find a design I can quickly put together, but haven't found one I'm happy with. You have a nice looking stand right there.

cnccutter

John I designed them so that they will store flat. all the joints are press fit so no tools to have to have. I was trying to think about the guys that would use these and that are guy/ gals that are selling. the last thing I need is to have to carry is another tool, or worry about loosing another screw. For the people that want them to stay together, thats what God gave us epoxy for :)

Erik

Last edited:

Jgrden

John I designed them so that they will store flat. all the joints are press fit so no tools to have to have. I was trying to think about the guys that would use these and that are guy/ gals that are selling. the last thing I need is to have to carry is another tool, or worry about loosing another screw. For the people that want them to stay together, thats what God gave us epoxy for :)

Erik

Good thinking, good work.

Top Bottom