Lot of prayers needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

winpooh498

I just got a call that my 3 yera old Nephew fell out of a second story window, on his head, on concrete. All I know right now is he is breathing on his own, but we were told "it doesn't look good". So if you could send a few prayers his way.

Thank you

winpooh498

Thank you for all the prayers, they are working wonderful!! He is going to be fine!! He has a skull fracture, bruised lung and small bleed on the brain. They are keeping him sedated, partially because he is trying to pull the IV's out and won't hold still. Arms and legs are working great.

Again thank you for the prayers.

tbroye

Thoughts and Prayers are on the way. My youngest Grandson when he was 2 went out his 2nd story bedroom window and landed on gravel and was ok. I know how scary it is. After they called and told us what happend LOML and I started driving to Boise Idaho 550 miles away. I made it to Lovelock Nevada about 250 miles. before they called and said he was going to be ok. Stopped in Winemucca and had dinner and got to Boise about Midnight, to find him sitting up watching TV with his dad. Glad he is going to be ok. Kid bounce good is all can say. The also bounce back good.

nava1uni

Glad to hear that your nephew is doing well. I work as a pediatric RN and kids are really resilient. Angels watch over children and his must have been at his side. Blessings to you and your family and his continued recovery.

el_d

Glad to hear he is doing better, this kinda stuff really puts a hole in your stomach.....Will continue to pray for Aiden.

Ligget

A cold shiver went right through me too when I read your first message, I am really glad to hear that update, my prayers for a speedy recovery!

winpooh498

I just received another update. I am amazed by the power of prayers! He is out of bed and walking. They said he has lost the hearing in his right ear, and will probably have some learning issues. But thank God he is alive, and we can love and enjoy him for many more years to come!
Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers.

wudnhed

Originally posted by winpooh498

I just received another update. I am amazed by the power of prayers! He is out of bed and walking. They said he has lost the hearing in his right ear, and will probably have some learning issues. But thank God he is alive, and we can love and enjoy him for many more years to come!
Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Great news and Blessings!

bitshird

Dawn, I'm glad to hear that young Aiden is doing well, It is said that the Lord watches over babes and fools, I guess Aiden and I prove that point [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

IPD_Mrs

We will continue to keep Aiden in our prayers that his recovery will be as complete as possible. I work with traumatic brain injuries in a couple of my clients and if the above (lost hearing, learning difficulty) is the only problems he faces then I believe he probably had an angel riding his shoulder that day. God Bless.

Mrs.

Top Bottom