lost bank card

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Interesting they haven't sent out a notification en masse... I've gone back to using PayPal online as much as possible. I did have my card number used just a few months ago and I bet if I look I probably used it there. Was wondering where they got it from this time because I am pretty careful most places.

Wouldn't mind seeing the email where they say that. I emailed today asking about it. I checked and I did place an order with my debit card a week before the fraudulent use.

Barnmb7117

I Talked to a Maria at Penn state after my card was hacked in October and she said they were never hacked. and My debit card was new and I only used it there. Been scared to buy there ever since.

Woodchipper

To all- don't use your debit card unless absolutely necessary. Someone used our credit card in Fresno, CA for three $100 ATM transactions. The CC holder caught it and called us. We were never in Fresno! We used our debit card up until several months ago as a local grocery store didn't take CC. Now they do. If the debit card is used, they could wipe out your entire checking account. What is the responsibility of the CC holder?

Top Bottom