Looking to buy ready made moulds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dorno

hello all
I am looking to buy some moulds to have a go at making some blanks myself. eg individual blanks all types concidered and will need to be able to fit into my 10 litre presure pot. please send prices and shipping to Australia.

Thanks Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Yep, Charlie's molds are great, just remember that they are kit specific so you will need a mold for each kit you plan to cast. Another option would be Gadgets molds which will in the beginning give you options as to what kits you cast. I have both and each has it's merits for me.

PTownSubbie

If you are unsure that you want to cast and want a cheap way of starting, there is a tutorial in the library that shows how to make your own molds with Silicone that you can buy from any hardware store.

I started this way for a couple of dollars before I realized that I was going to continue.

Just a thought to minimize cost if you are uncertain. If you decide to keep casting, Charlie's molds are definately the way to go.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I thank everyone for the kind words, but it sounds as if he's looking for more
generic molds .. like individual cavity molds like gadget makes. I've made them,
but I wouldn't sell them, as gadget already does and his are fine.
.. and Dorno PM'ed me this morning from the Australian forum, so he has my info.

My vote is for a Gadget mold.. I think that's what you're looking for..

Top Bottom