Looking for.........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Good morning everyone.
I am looking for a source of 'colored plywood'. This can be pen blank size but I would also like to find thicker stock. Up to and including 3" thick.

Does anyone know of a 'good' source on line? OR Can someone point me in the right direction of an importer that might handle what I am looking to find? Would by chance, is there someone that makes this in the U.S.?

I am guessing this comes in sheets and I might have to cut it to sized for what I am planning.

Thank you for your help. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Good morning everyone.
I am looking for a source of 'colored plywood'. This can be pen blank size but I would also like to find thicker stock. Up to and including 3" thick.

Does anyone know of a 'good' source on line? OR Can someone point me in the right direction of an importer that might handle what I am looking to find? Would by chance, is there someone that makes this in the U.S.?

I am guessing this comes in sheets and I might have to cut it to sized for what I am planning.

Thank you for your help. :)

Try Couseneau wood products... https://www.cwp-usa.com/ ... they are the closest to what you are looking for that I know of... they make pen blanks, bottle stopper blanks, pepper mills blanks and panels of various sizes... they are pricey though.... most of their products are birch wood veneers that are dyed, glued and pressed together.

gimpy

I'll take a look tomorrow, I know I have a bunch on hand,, even have some purple around 2.75" you could glue them together to get your thickness. I have done this with no issues..
I have several boxes of pen blanks already cut, also, have numerous bottle stopper blanks

Top Bottom