Looking for some photoshop help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

navycop

I had some one on here help me with these before that said Plaza Rescue 50 anniversary. Now I want to do one that say's One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning 35yrs. I don't know how to change the words. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 35 years.png
    35 years.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 177
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rich L

If all you have is the .png file and it's only as big as what got attached to your post - it might be difficult. Do you have the original photoshop file that maybe has a "layer" with the text in it? It would also be good to sketch up what you need: word placement, in particular. Does the "35" stay in the middle with "anniversary" gone, etc. If you don't have the original, what size and dpi do you need? Do the colors need to match what we see?

Cheers,
Rich

navycop

If all you have is the .png file and it's only as big as what got attached to your post - it might be difficult. Do you have the original photoshop file that maybe has a "layer" with the text in it? It would also be good to sketch up what you need: word placement, in particular. Does the "35" stay in the middle with "anniversary" gone, etc. If you don't have the original, what size and dpi do you need? Do the colors need to match what we see?

Cheers,
Rich

I have the original picture but it is not in photoshop. Just saved in my pictures. The colors do not need to be the same. Actually prefer some type of yellow (as that is the color of the trucks). the 35 anniversary needs to stay as that is the exact number of years. Maybe "One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning" around the top. I would like it to be about this size (see original post). If need be to make it bigger to fix and I can possibly shrink it down in word. I just need the years to say 1979-2014.

bruce119

I have CorelDRAW redrawing it and changing the dates would be fairly easy.

The really hard part would be making it looked embossed and stamped out like it is in the original.

You can see the dates and ribbons are embossed/stamped raised..
The center type and circle are embossed/stamped in recess..

The embossing effect would be almost impossible to replicate..
The whole logo could be redrawn but it would be new and clean..

I can help if you like it would probably take a day or 2 the big problem would be matching the fonts..

Drop me a PM if interested.

Si90

You should really steer clear from setting a logo in a raster based application.

You should have it redrawn in a vector based software such as Adobe Illustrator. That way it can be enlarged indefinitely and not loose quality. Given some time and effort it could be replicated as a vector in Illustrator, including the embossing if the person doing it is familiar with the application.

bruce119

Corel is is vector based also...

Really depends on your intent and future use...
If there's any chance it mite be changed again in the future..
Or it will go to the printer for stamping and embossing..
It will HAVE to be redrawn in a vector with layers for the printer..

If your just changing the dates and it don't have to be perfect..
That could be something that could be down in a photo program easier and cheaper but not worthy of easy change and certainly not for a printer to reproduce...

Top Bottom