Looking for new sources

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Partyof5

I am looking for another option when buying pen kits from Woodcraft. I have no issues with them, just looking for alternatives.
The pen kit I am really looking for is the Premier Cigar Ballpoint Pen Kit in Black Titanium. Anyone know what other names it goes by and who sells them?
Thanks,
Jay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

The woodcraft pen sets are made by Berea. I really like Woodcraft, BUT the EXACT same hardware can be bought from Arizona Silouhette, Bear Tooth Woods, Berea Hardwoods or in many cases, Exotic Blanks for about 30 - 35 percent less.

I haven't made cigar pens in years, but I think Berea, et. al calls the "premium cigar" hardware "hybrid" or ultra. All of the sites I mentioned have photos listed. In many cases, if you remove the woodcraft label from the baggie, the Berea part number is listed under the Woodcraft label.

The Penguin

I was looking at prices on some cigar pens just a couple days ago, and there was not much difference between Woodcraft and Berea

Sierra elegant beauty though...$19 at woodcraft, $11 at berea

M. Newell

"there was not much difference between Woodcraft and Berea

Sierra elegant beauty though...$19 at woodcraft, $11 at berea"

I like Woodcraft as well. Probaby because they are the only store around w/pen kits.

For the price of 2 at Woodcraft ($38) you can buy 3 at Berea ($33) for that price. That is a lot to me.

Mike

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Woodcraft is a box store company and as such will be not as focused on pen turning as some of the companies you'll deal with on line. They offer a lot of services in their stores that you won't find on line as well, particularily training and how to sessions.

Top Bottom