Looking for a custom blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dthayer

Hello All,

My son will have his Eagle Scout Court of Honor within 4 to 6 months and I would like to make a pen for him for this special occasion. I would love it to be a very nice fountain pen along the lines of an Emperor kit and I want it to be eagle themed.

I was initially thinking about the Kallenshaan American Eagle inlay kit but it only fits the Bolt Action and Sierra style kits.

I toyed with the idea of trying to make a custom acrylic blank of some kind but I have never done that and don't have the needed equipment so I don't think that is realistic. (It's something I want to eventually get in to but don't think I can invest the $$ right now to ramp up -- even if I had any idea of what I was doing! :eek: )

So, I'm looking into the possibility of whether there is anyone out there that may be willing to help me with this project and what it might cost.

Thank you!

elkhorn

Dirk, contact Marko50 here on IAP. He recently came up with an Eagle Scout blank that is awesome. I just finished one in fact. You can check out his posting on IAP OR his etsy store under hobble reek craftsman.

Tell your son congratulations on achieving eagle!

Top Bottom