Looking for a blank in Seahawks colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sschering

I have 2 I got in the Superbowl pool.

qTcyqrxh.jpg

dROaEich.jpg

Skeleton2014

Classic Nib has Blanks by Brooks (the ones pictured above)... It's the very first blank under his guest artist section and is listed as "12th Man" blank. Our Seattle Woodcraft sells an acrylic version in Seahawks colors. I may have a few left or can get you some. They were kind of pricey... $15.95 or so. You may want to check WC website to see if they sell them. If not, and you want me to send some, I'd charge you cost+shipping... But, I personally would go with the Brooks version. I've turned some of his blanks as well as have a box of 30 or so left (sorry, no Seahawks colors). They really turn out nice!
Good luck, Jeff

qquake

Thanks for all the info, guys. The Brooks 12th Man is the one I'm looking for, but they're out of stock. I want something that has neon green in it. I looked at the PSI blanks, but the green in them isn't bright enough.

sschering

The brooks blank is the one on the cherry board I posted.
Shoot me a PM.. We can make a deal for it.. Swap for a pen kit maybe..

Brooks803

Thanks for all the info, guys. The Brooks 12th Man is the one I'm looking for, but they're out of stock. I want something that has neon green in it. I looked at the PSI blanks, but the green in them isn't bright enough.

If you're still looking I've got some here at the house that you're welcome to.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and kudos!

Top Bottom