Look at what I found

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Toni blanks 8-16-2015 9-20-58 PM 3392x3736.jpgI happened to come across 2 of Toni Ransfield Polyclay blanks...These were made for the Le Roi Elegant LB. You would have to check the bbl length but I think they will also work for the Berea Sierra Button Clicks. You would never get a blank by Toni for the price I'm asking. Both for $65 shipped includigs a pen bag by Toni as well. For an additional $10 I will add two Le Roi Elegant LB Kits. (The Le Roi Elegant LB kits use standard 27/64th drill bits and Sierra bushings.

First Pm gets them.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ottotroll

If you mean both blanks, and 2 kits for $75, I will take them.
Thanks,
Richard
I happened to come across 2 of Toni Ransfield Polyclay blanks...These were made for the Le Roi Elegant LB. You would have to check the bbl length but I think they will also work for the Berea Sierra Button Clicks. You would never get a blank by Toni for the price I'm asking. Both for $65 shipped includigs a pen bag by Toni as well. For an additional $10 I will add two Le Roi Elegant LB Kits. (The Le Roi Elegant LB kits use standard 27/64th drill bits and Sierra bushings.

First Pm gets them.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If you mean both blanks, and 2 kits for $75, I will take them.
Thanks,
Richard
I happened to come across 2 of Toni Ransfield Polyclay blanks...These were made for the Le Roi Elegant LB. You would have to check the bbl length but I think they will also work for the Berea Sierra Button Clicks. You would never get a blank by Toni for the price I'm asking. Both for $65 shipped includigs a pen bag by Toni as well. For an additional $10 I will add two Le Roi Elegant LB Kits. (The Le Roi Elegant LB kits use standard 27/64th drill bits and Sierra bushings.

First Pm gets them.
SOLD pending Payment.

Top Bottom