Longleaf Pine Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TomW

TomW

This Ole Boy comes from a blank of antique Long leaf Pine from btwillis. It's a Statesman Fountain in Rhodium/Gold.

Comments appreciated.
Tom

Attachments

• Statesman1.jpg
    Statesman1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 316
  • Statesman2.jpg
    Statesman2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 230
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jyreene

Nice pen. I like the Rocking Horse that is your picture. I ordered some plans for one so I can build one for the presently unborn baby in my wife. The plans look quite daunting to me since at the moment I could either translate a treaty into Russian or build an old Chevy 350 engine from the ground up. Did you make it yourself? If so, any tips?

TomW

Nice pen. I like the Rocking Horse that is your picture. I ordered some plans for one so I can build one for the presently unborn baby in my wife. The plans look quite daunting to me since at the moment I could either translate a treaty into Russian or build an old Chevy 350 engine from the ground up. Did you make it yourself? If so, any tips?

I put another post with more pictures in "other things we make".

Thanks
Tom

ldb2000

Tom , That is a beautiful pen made with a wonderful piece of timber . Pine is a much unappreciated wood when it comes to making pens but can make some stunning pens , like yours . It turns well with sharp tools and can have some very striking grain when finished . Well done :good::good::good:

Top Bottom