Longhorn Cattle in Virginia?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

Know how you feel. Driving on a road in Nebraska I saw two elephants in a field, come to find out a traveling circus stopped for the night and let the elephants roam, almost quit drinking over that one.

BSea

If they looked like this, they weren't really cattle.:biggrin:

Balloon.jpg

BJohn

We just got back from the Acadia NP area one evening while on a drive through one of the lesser used areas of the park. We saw a porcupine waddling down the road. They don't waddle to fast or he wasn't afraid of me (guess that was a good thing) I sure would not have wanted to get some of those quills in my leg. But I got out and followed him down the road and was able to get a picture or two.

Hey wonder if you can use the quill's to make pens?

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Cody, not sure what you saw but we are currently in Richmond.....Glen Allen and saw a Longhorn Steakhouse in Short Pump! Does that count?:biggrin:

ALA

There was a ranch in our area that had Long Horns but I don't know if he still has them or not. Different looking for sure! :)

Cwalker935

Well they were much more intelligent looking than the Longhorns in Bob's picture and they did not look like they were ready for grilling or ready to have their horns hung on the front of my car so I think they were actual longhorn cattle. Just roaming around and grazing beside I-81 just south of Staunton.

Top Bottom