Long Click TBC bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

I don't have an extra set but, i THINK (not sure) the bolt action TBC bushings are the same,( as far as fitting the tube ) you would just have to get close to size then mic to final demension. I have done this when needed.

Harry

ChrisN

I don't have an extra set but, i THINK (not sure) the bolt action TBC bushings are the same,( as far as fitting the tube ) you would just have to get close to size then mic to final demension. I have done this when needed.

Harry

I do have a set of bushings that (I'm fairly sure) fit the LC tubes, but the kit they are for is ~.02" smaller. I could probably make them work - I just use the bushings as a guide for shaping and do the final sizing directly between centers - but I would really like bushings that are made for LC pens so there won't be as much caliper work.

Charlie_W

Check with Classic Nib. Roy is carrying between centers bushings now. As of MAPG, he had bushings for some kits but not all. He was expecting more shipments which would have other sizes.

Laser Linez is making these and had a few on their site as well.

ChrisN

Last time I checked (which was last night, BTW), none of the 3 suppliers I know of had them.

Charlie_W

Last time I checked (which was last night, BTW), none of the 3 suppliers I know of had them.

You could make a set from Corian or even a hardwood. I have a few from Corian and some from ebony. They are not perfect but they are closer than the stock bushings.
If you have a friend with a metal lathe, you may be in business.

ChrisN

You could make a set from Corian or even a hardwood. I have a few from Corian and some from ebony. They are not perfect but they are closer than the stock bushings.
If you have a friend with a metal lathe, you may be in business.

I know I could make my own, but I like the tight tolerances of the steel bushings.

Top Bottom