Link to BASH Rules

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalper

Is there an easy way to locate the current BASH rules? I seem to find bits and pieces here and there, and an archive of old BASH stuff, but am having having trouble locating the current rules. Is there an "index" for the various entry types somewhere? I've got a blank I'm thinking about turning, but can't find where it might qualify for entry??

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

All the rules for the current BASH are located in a sub-forum for the 2015 11th IAP Birthday Bash, which starts today.

It is the culmination of MONTHS of work by a hardworking dedicated bunch of VOLUNTEERS here on IAP who have put it all together for you. Last night the finishing touches were put on everything and moved to the main forum for the Bash, which will be made public today after they wake from their hangovers from the after party last night...

Tony, if you don't know, there is a collection of contest ranging from various types of pen turning ( kitless, modifications, specific kits or sizes, etc) to specific aspects of turning (casting, blank creation, etc) and other random fun-ness like Photo Contests (the most rewarding of them all!!), puzzles, trash talking, auctions for VERY cool items and if you're bored and can't find anything to do, there's usually some shill hawking a trivia contest. There are great prizes to be won, but nothing better than the thrill of making your best effort and seeing everyone else's!!!

When all is said and done, and the bloody mary's are consumed, you should find things HERE and prominently promoted on the home page, and probably about 50 or 60 posts a day from us contest chairs with a need for attention..

Last edited:

lwalper

I think birthday bash - party time. Vendors (or any generous hearted soul) provide some gifts. There are various entry categories, and from what I can tell, it's not necessarily the most whiz-bang pen that wins - even I might have a chance??:eek:

So, find the rules and see what you can turn out.

TonyL

Thank you Todd. I bought a mug yesterday, but I knew I was missing something, I will check it out . Thank you!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Check under the Forums tab at the top the Bash Forum has been created and made public, the Bash is on!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
There will soon be a link to all the forums on the front page. The planners are all trying to take care of last minute details.

Cmiles1985

The BASH to me is the copulation of generosity and comraderie that demonstrates the true wonders of the IAP. Let's just say that there are neat contests, amazing prizes, an auction or three, usually some amazing discounts as well, and an all around good time! Be prepared with both your shop and your wallet! The BASH cost me a lot of money last year, and I don't regret a single penny :)

Top Bottom