Limited production

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from clement

Status
Not open for further replies.

clement

Hi all,
Not many turnings this week, because the nice weather I've spend most of my time with gardening, that's making my wife so happy [^]
However, i preserved some time for turning the 2 following pieces;

2007422165457_Erable_sycomore.jpg

Fruit bowl, Sycamore mapple, outside view. Diam. 27 cm, height 8 cm. textured with Sorby tool.

200742216585_Erable_sycomore03.jpg

Inside view.

200742218359_Hêtre_échauffé01.jpg

Hollow form, spalted beech. Diam. 22 cm, height 7 cm, walltickness 4 mm.
Nice turnings to all,

clem

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi Clement,
Very nice bowls.. I like the hollow form best, but both are beautiful.

Haven't got any turning done yet this week either.. I did get the garden tilled for the wife, now have to get it ready to plant..

clement

Originally posted by dfurlano
<br />Clement I was in Bruges and Ghent two weeks ago. First time in Belgium, Ghent was very nice.

Dan.
Nice to read that you was in Belgium and that you enjoy it. Ghent is indeed a beautifull town, but Bruges is one of the best preserverd medieval city from Belgium. Most of the houses were restored as they where in the middle ages. Trully, it's quiet a lot better than Ghent. If someone of you came over, it's a hot spot to visit and I enjoy visit it with you. Bruges is called " The Venezia of the North " because in the middle ages it was a seaport in front of the Northsea, and one of the most important trading centers with the rest of Europe. Yet it about 20 km from it due too sandbanking.

clem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom