Light Pepper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

I've been obsessed with this one until I finally finished it.

1_Light_Pepper.jpg

I don't know that it was worth getting hung up over, but I like the way it came out. Nicely figured maple with a corian "light". Now, if I could just figure out why my picture makes it look crooked. :befuddled:

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lighthouses usually sell well, Barry. Your execution is certainly top notch.

Be interesting to see how people react ---- to MY taste, I would have used a plain wood but I am USUALLY not on the same page as purchasers.

Hope it sells quickly and profitably!!! It is certainly nice work!!

Daniel

well I'll be dog gone if I didn't see that as a light house right off the bat. You must have done a pretty good job. That it is a pepper mill took a bit longer. JK, I am not a Light house person but plenty of others are. What I do like is to see work when someone set out to make something look like something. It gives the piece so much more appeal, and much more reason to really look at it. Usually a turner starts out sticking a piece of wood in the lathe and then deciding later if they like what came out. Then they eventually grow into putting the wood in the lathe with a clear idea of what they want to come out. This mill clearly shows the later frame of mind. You did a great job.

broitblat

Thanks, everyone, for your comments.

Lighthouses usually sell well, Barry. Your execution is certainly top notch.

Be interesting to see how people react ---- to MY taste, I would have used a plain wood but I am USUALLY not on the same page as purchasers.

Hope it sells quickly and profitably!!! It is certainly nice work!!

Ed,

To tell the truth, I started out with what I thought *was* a more plain piece of wood, but I can't say I'm disappointed by the surprise inside.

-Barry

Top Bottom