Liars Club Contest - (ENDED)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
You know, this whole contest is just a giant waste of time. I mean really, with all of the dumb posts I see on here, there's really not anyone capable of the intelligence required to generate some real BS (and I ain't talking about bottle stoppers, either!).

I bet, if you added up the exaggerating, truth-stretching/truth-avoiding, and outright lying skills of the people on this forum, we couldn't talk our way out of a parking ticket in Podunk, North Dakota.

At this point, I think we should just call the whole game on account of rain, or lack of ability.

heh...you see how good I am at this? You should all just quit now and send me the trophy. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

Got yours John!:)
Thanks for participating.

Karl,
Within a few days of the contest end, all of the entries will be posted with the winners.

melogic

Only 4 Days Left in this Contest!!

There are only 12 entries to date. The odds of winning one of the 3 prizes is very good.

Submit Your entry NOW!!

Scott

Only twelve entries so far? You've got to be kidding! I haven't seen any slackening of posts on other threads, so I know people haven't run out of lies yet! [:p]

Come on, I'll make it easy for you, I'll give you the first sentence:

"I had what many would call a normal childhood . . . "

:D

Scott.

gerryr

Good start Scott, but that's too obvious. Nobody on this site had what could be called a "normal" childhood by anyone's definition, except maybe Genghis Khan or Prince Vlad.[:0]

Scott

Originally posted by gerryr

Good start Scott, but that's too obvious. Nobody on this site had what could be called a "normal" childhood by anyone's definition, except maybe Genghis Khan or Prince Vlad.[:0]

Hi Gerry!

I've always found that the best lies look like the truth, but really aren't! [}:)] How about this start:

"While many had to work for years, some even months, before becoming proficient at penturning, it was like I was born to the lathe, knowing from the first instant I stood with skew in hand, that making pens was my calling."

;)

Scott.

pssherman

I just typed the most wonderful story you could image.[:eek:)] But, when I hit the send button, I found out that the email server had timed out and that my email went to never-never land.[B)] Looks like I got do it all over again. This time I will write it in Word and copy/paste it into the email so that I don't exceed the allowable time of server inactivity.:(

Paul in AR

Rmartin

All these 'timing out' woes sound like the 'dog at my homework' stories I used to tell before I grew up and learned to lie professionally. I'm just saying.

melogic

This contest is officially over and all (17) entries have been sent to the judges. As soon as they get back to me with the 3 winners I will post all entries with the winners in a new thread in this forum. Thanks for everyone's participation!

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by melogic

This contest is officially over and all (17) entries have been sent to the judges. As soon as they get back to me with the 3 winners I will post all entries with the winners in a new thread in this forum. Thanks for everyone's participation!

Most of us already have a pretty good clue as to who the biggest "liar" on the site is. We just can't wait to have it confirmed and in black and white! Will you be posting the stories for our reading pleasure?

[:X] Mrs.

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by GaryMGg

Gee, I thought my one line entry said it all! [}:)][:p][:p][:p]

That was quite clever of you Gary . . now the question is .... were you clever enough to follow it up with a winning entry??????

Tick Tock .. waiting on the announcement ... ;)

[:X] Mrs.

Top Bottom