Leprechaun Egg?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from holmqer

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Pierced and airbrushed egg finished with lacquer to protect it from fingerprints.

Attachments

• Leprechaun Egg 03.jpg
    Leprechaun Egg 03.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 307
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Love your eggs and pierced bowls!

My brother used to sneak eggs from the refrigerator and put them under his pillow to see if he could hatch a chick. As the eggs were from the grocery store, he didn't have much luck. We did find an egg or two that got lost in his room for many weeks - I won't describe the smell.

How long does it take for the Leprechaun to hatch?:wink:

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks everyone.

John - I think the whole thing was maybe 2 or 3 hours of touch time. Around an hour cutting the shamrock masks, doing the airbrushing and first coats of lacquer. Then an hour or two piercing, cleaning and one last coat of lacquer.

Chris - I hope he hatches soon and gives me a winning Mega Millions ticket! I'll even dye my hair green if he does! Odd, I've never seen a female Leprechaun.

Last edited:

toddlajoie

I can't see why you would think people might be intimidated at seeing this at the turners meeting...:tongue:

Fantastic work!!! I can't handle a hard boiled egg without breaking it...

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I can't see why you would think people might be intimidated at seeing this at the turners meeting...:tongue:

Fantastic work!!! I can't handle a hard boiled egg without breaking it...

Maybe lull them into a false sense of security then spring the witches cauldron or wave bowl on them.

Top Bottom