Leather pen pouches

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

just an FYI, but I found these single pen cases at Things Remembered for $5 each. They say leather on the box, but i can't tell for sure as it is thin stuff. I can slide in a full size Gent pen, but the fit is snug. Anyway, I have never purchased pen pouches from AS or anywhere else, so I cannot comment on differences or which is better.. I can only say that norml price as marked on the tags is $10.

Link
http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_533593_-1_1

Oh, also... There are actually two different styles for the same pat number on the boxes. One style is shinier and looks more textured. In the boxes that I had picked up, these were not wrapped in paper or anything else. there is another texture, which is more of a supple look in teh same boxes, but these come wrapped in the box in paper. When I picked up a few extra today, I made the girl open each box to make sure they were wrapped in paper.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I love the look and quality of the leather pouches BB sells. Very well made and the lady customers particularly love them for their purses.

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />I love the look and quality of the leather pouches BB sells. Very well made and the lady customers particularly love them for their purses.

I had doen a search on them and bound that AS does sell the pouches, but when I went to his site, found that the pouches are not leather anymore. I don't know if it makes a difference, mostly because I haven't ordered any of the pouches from AS to get a good look at one.

I recently bought one of these from BB and I have to that whoever is making this "fake" leather has done an outstanding job. It looks and feels like the real thing, I can't tell the difference. I plan to buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom