Leather Pen cases, More info and photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

As of this time the response is nothing short of overwhelming.
at this time the tentative total on just single pen cases is at over 700. quite a bit more than I planned to cover on my own.
I will have to revamp the plan and get back to everyone.
I will leave this feeler open through the weekend then decide just what changes I will need to make. I am working in coordination with another member on this one so the process is a bit different this time around.
I am moving slower and do not have the confidence in the manufacturer I would like to have so I am trying to be more cautious.

gomeral

I've been waffling, so I'm slow to reply, but I'd be interested in a couple of the 24s, at a minimum. Maybe some of the singles, I need to check my inventory.

daniel

Daniel

Jim, As of now I only asked if a larger pocket case could be made and was told yes. I do not know what sort of min order they might require to make them, or a price. I would expect the price to be comparable to the reg pocket cases. at this time I asked for a case that will hold a 5/8" diameter pen. anyone that wants to make a more accurate suggestion before that is final please let me know.

arw01

I would suggest talking to them in mm, who knows what conversion factor they might use there being english challenged. 5/8 = .625 imperial x 25.4 mm to the inch gives 15.875mm so round up to 16mm.

Why would customs add a tariff or any other nasties to such a product? (NOT saying they would, but I'm not aware of any "trade-wars" on leather goods with India these days)

Daniel

I am going to let this thread stay open for a while. The person I am working with is out of connection for the next week. I will get together with them about the level of response to this point and we will decide just what can be done about it.
Just letting everyone know not to expect this buy to get any faster anytime soon.
and I may still be able to work it so that the cases are bought up front and then offered for actual sale with them being shipped the same day you order them.
I have been struggling recently with keeping up with that same day stuff due to a long list of personal things going on. this will pass and I will once again have more time to spend on the buys. thanks for you patience when everything does not run as smoothly as I would like them to

jimofsanston

2 of the 24 case

I will take two of the 24 pen case just let me know when and where. thanks for all the trouble you are blocking us from from this company.:rolleyes:

burquez

Pen Cases

Hi Daniel,
I am interested in the 24 singles and one 24 cases.

Thank you

nava1uni

Daniel,
Thanks for all of your time and energy expended in working on this group buy. I know that these things don't just happen. I hope it works, but if not I appreciate all of your effort.

Rchan63

WOW.... I guess I just join at the right time and THANK YOU Daniel for running this buy.If I can please I would like to buy 24 x singles and 2 x 24 pen case

Thanks

Richard

Daniel

Just popping in to let you all know this is not forgotten. I have yet to speak with my co conspiritor and don't expect anything to happen there for the next few days at best.

aggromere

pen cases

Ive been looking for some good single pen cases to hold emperor size pens and some to hold the jr emperor size as well.

If you are still doing this i will take 25 of each.

Also I would want a couple of the 24 pen cases as well.

keep me posted.

Bigdaddy

I'd like two of the 24 pen cases unless you are going to order the 20 pen case, in that case would take one of each.

I had a concern the 20 pen case pens would be touching each other when closed but my wife suggested I put a piece of material between them.... that would solve that problem.

I haven't read the full thread, I'll go through it and see how payment is to be made.

Thank you,

Steve in Ottawa

Bikerdad

Daniel,

I'd appreciate a single 24 and a half dozen singles. If you do do the doubles, I'll take a trio of those.

Respectfully,

BD

Grizzlyss

Pen Case Buy

If this is still open I would be interested in about 30 or 40 of the single pen cases, and 1 or 2 of the 24 pen cases. I will gladly pay for the extra shipping to Canada.

Sheldon

Daniel

Steve, At this time I am not considering the 20 pen case for the very reason you mention in this post. In my experience even a piece of material between the pens is not always enough to protect the finishes on the pens. I'm sure that a thick enough material would work but I simply do not like the design when so much care is taken by the members of this group to prefect there finishes.

I'd like two of the 24 pen cases unless you are going to order the 20 pen case, in that case would take one of each.

I had a concern the 20 pen case pens would be touching each other when closed but my wife suggested I put a piece of material between them.... that would solve that problem.

I haven't read the full thread, I'll go through it and see how payment is to be made.

Thank you,

Steve in Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom