Leather pen cases feeler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

It is strange how things happen in bursts. this topic had not been discussed for at least several weeks and then in the span of three days it was revived and i got the samples.
I have 4 cases now.
A 2 pen case as is pictured,
a 3 pen case in the same style
a 20 pen case that folds like a book and zips closed. ( I am not impressed with this one unless you are out to damage your pens)
a 24 pen case that also hold and zips but this one is a much better design.

They are all a soft leather and although I was able to fit my Jr. statesman pen in the 2 pen case it was to tight of a fit. being these are leather I think that can be fixed with some stretching. I don't think there is any way to get larger pens to fit the small cases. the large cases hold the pen with elastic straps and should hold any pen we make.
alright that is jsut a quick teaser and not nearly all i will do to show you these cases. for the next couple of days I am p to my knees in pen mills so bear with me. i will get a selection of photos for everyone to look at. if they do not show what you are concered about let me know and I will fix that. but do not expect much until the weekend at least.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Photos are still pending and I got quotes on prices. at this time the cost to the manufacturer for the largest case is only $4.00 per case. this does not ad on any of the other costs which could double the actual cost.
I suddenly got handicapped in a big way. I cannot access my e-mail half the time. and there is some sort of problem in my internet service that has it barely running. not sure what is up but it is taking forever to get the pen mill group buy orders mailed because of it. I am only to get about 10 orders a night printed. I hope to have the photos up over the weekend but then probably just cursed myself by saying that.

Do to huge problems in dealing with this supplier I am considering just ordering cases out of my pocket and then letting everyone know when I have them. It took months to just get samples. not very encouraging when it comes to the thought of getting an entire order.

thewishman

Daniel, thanks for the updates. You really stick to things once you get them started.

Mailing free sample orders is usually very low on the priority list, so that may partially explain the long delay. Was it the shipping that took time or the preparation of the order?

Daniel

Please see the new thread I started in group buys. I have asked Mannie to shut this thread down so that the issue does not get to confusing. I still have those that posted here on the list, but a few changes in ideas of just how to go about getting this done with the least turmoil.
Thank you all for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom