Leather Pen Case Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I now have all the cases and started filling orders today. I have 20 of 47 orders all boxed up. yesterday was a long day and I am running out of gas for tday but plan to have all orders boxed up by the end of the weekend.

The order ended up being short on every item. but this should not effect group buy orders. i will be mailing them lowest price possible in order to avoid having to charge anything extra.

I also have about 4 orders i will have to find boxes large enough to fit them in so if you had an order with more than 2 24 pen cases your order may be a little later in coming.

I don't think I will know what to do with myself once all the orders are mailed. this has sort of become a part of my life now lol. Guess I'll have to go and teach myself how to make pens again.

tim self

This is great news! But I have mixed emotions. Have to leave for a show wed. and they'll come while I'm gone. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this for the benefit of so many.

leehljp

Member Liaison
KEITH, yes there should be quite a few extras. I will be posting a notice about them after I get all the group buy orders taken care of.

Daniel,

Are you going to send us a notice of extra postage or a notice of shipment? I will need to notify my daughter to be looking for a package.

Daniel

Hank, I will make a post here that packages have been mailed. Since US mail is off tomorrow it gives me an extra day to get everything together. But let you daughter know to look for it next week or early the following week.

OKLAHOMAN

Me too,,,,,,,,,,will be gone but happy it's soon to be over...

This is great news! But I have mixed emotions. Have to leave for a show wed. and they'll come while I'm gone. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this for the benefit of so many.

bitshird

Good I'll have them in time for my first good show of the season, so far 3 rained out and 1 where you couldn't sell a dollar bill for fifty cents, (no body had two quarters to rub together) and it was COLD!! Glad this is winding down for you Daniel, and thanks to Neil as well [size=-4]not a bad guy for a Marine[/size]

Daniel

For everyone that are staring at their mail boxes. I have had a lot of family stuff come up this last week. Nothing bad, fixing leaks for my niece, winterizing irrigation systems for family members that sort of stuff. So I am a bit pokey about getting this stuff to the post office.

It has been so long since payments where made I think Pay Pal's shipping option expired, We have to hand write all the mailing labels now. My wife and I have all the orders packaged up and are setting down for our first round of writing labels now. Our plan is to take the first of two or three loads of packages to the post office on monday or tuesday, I have to wait for a transfer from pay pal to be credited to my bank account. Yeah I know I don't want group buy money in my bank account but I also want this buy over. so yous gotta do what yous gotta do.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If you have the money in PP, you can go to the Multi-order Shipping on the right, then it opens, click on "File" and "Create new Orders" from the drop down and then you can cut & past the addresses in and pay through PP.

Daniel

Thanks Mannie, We already have them labled. I will have to make myself a note to remind of that trick for the future though. It has been a pain since I lost my PP Debit card to pay for anything.

Daniel

Best news I have been able to post in this entire buy. all order (except three to Canada) are now in the hands of the US Postal service. nearly everyone should have their cases in 3 to 4 days. No additional charges are necessary. damn I am good (JK)
Please Please Please let me know in one way or another that they where received. I never really rest until I know you got your order. I am holding any extras Until I know there are no lost , stolen or otherwise messed up orders.

Thank you does not nearly express my feelings about how good all of you have been through all this. it has been a nightmare but all of your patience understanding and encouragement has meant a lot to me. I am on cloud nine right now knowing I did not fail all of you.

Canadian orders will be in the mail tomorrow I just have extra paper work to do that I did not have until I went to the post office today.

OKLAHOMAN

Daniel, your patience with this has been amazing to say the least,all of our thanks is not enough but thats all we have to give and I'm sure I speak for all involved.

THANK YOU!

jason_r

Thank you does not nearly express my feelings about how good all of you have been through all this. it has been a nightmare but all of your patience understanding and encouragement has meant a lot to me. I am on cloud nine right now knowing I did not fail all of you.

You're thanking us?

You put in a huge effort here, most of us just sat back and watched the show.

Thank YOU

And Thanks to Neil as well for the last push to put this over the top.

I dare say there are very few forums on the net that could pull this off.

Last edited:

bruce119

just got mine also

I only had a chance to take a quick look.

They look great the 2 samples I pulled out looked good the stitching looked good the leather is a good quality. They fit the pens just fine.

That's all I had time for. My quick opinion great pouches for the price with a little breaking in they will get better.

Only thing I wish I could get is a way to put them on a belt. My neighbor is a leather seamstress I will ask him what he thinks.

GREAT JOB
THANK YOU
DANIEL & NEIL

BLLEHMAN

Got mine today and they look great!!!!!!

Thank you very much for all your time and effort it is greatly appreciated!

Also Thank you Neil for pitching in and helping this become a reality instead of a disaster!

OKLAHOMAN

Daniel, today the postman delivered my 80 pouches, the work that you and Neil have put into this was well worth it for the quilaty pouch we received for just a few pennies over $3.00, they are well made an even have that nice leather smell, now wish, I'd ordered more and had a tan or brown leather.......So when is the next buy.....said as I duck and run for cover.

bitshird

Daniel The Yak and Yettie Caravan arrived today, tell Neil thanks for herding them over the Himalayas. The cases look great, Thanks a bunch for all the hair pulling and sweat you put on on this great buy!!!!!

tim self

Awesome

As well as THANK YOU. All I can say is wow
!
. These cases are great! AS you said, good quality and great feel.

Your patience and determination to see this to completion is very admirable. Also THANKS to NEIL. Now I wish I had ordered a lot more.

Daniel

It is such a great feeling to see all the posts about the cases arriving. Glad you like them. I appreciate the humor as well.
On a serious note. I truly hoped to get this set up for an ongoing item. But this supplier is simply not the quality of people this group needs to be dealing with. I will continue to look for a source of comparable cases. It took me a long time to find these though so don't expect anything soon.

Thanks all for letting me know your packages arrived. it is that last final gasp of letting the air out for me.

Daniel

Almost forgot to post this. The Canadian orders did get mailed yesterday. The fire in the shop got in the way of mailing them when I intended to.

I also have quite a few people e-mailing me with interest in more cases. I am not ready to take orders or payments just yet but I am sort of making a list of people that are interested. There will be lots of 24 pen cases left, quite a few large single cases. but there will not be lot of reg single cases. I have not even thought about how many I want to buy and there are only a hand full left anyway. The good news is that any pen will fit in a large single case, not true for the smaller ones. well enough babbling, mainly for now I am taking a bit of a break and will post the prices of cases when I am ready to go another round with all the shipping and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom